3rd March 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to deposit amount from my salary account to student accounts for Education Loan repayment?

Hello friends, I got job in Wipro after completing my B.Tech from JNTU. I got placed in Wipro Chennai and there I have got a salary account through Wipro. But, I have applied for Education Loan through my old student account of my hometown. So, at the time of repayment I have to deposit money to my student account or they directly debit the amount from my salary account?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to deposit amount from my salary account to SBI account for Education Loan repayment?
  2. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  3. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Does the SBI give all amount of education loan in one time? Will they deposit loan amount directly in college account?
  5. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  6. Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?
  7. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  8. What does Marginal Scheme mean in Education Loan? Mode of Education Loan Repayment?
  9. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  10. Repayment maximum time of Education Loan amount after completing course?
  11. How can I get the education loan amount in my bank account if studying in Singapore?
  12. Is repayment period based on courses under Dena Bank Education Loan? When to repay the loan amount?
  13. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get subsidy against an Education Loan? -- [New]
  15. Processing period and repayment mode of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  16. Bank will sanction education loan if my father has already taken home loan?
  17. Repayment tenure of loan amount in Canara Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
12th April 2018, 12:18 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to deposit amount from my salary account to student accounts for Education Loan repayment?

You have to give them that account from which they debit loan installment money. It doesn’t matter that it is either your student account or salary account.
You have to mention that account in which you have money to repay loan amount. It should be anyone’s account either your’s or your father’s. It should be of anyone.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?