25th September 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan for IFBI PGDBO course?

I am interested to do PGDBO course in IFBI. For this, I want to get an Education Loan. Kindly let me know that for this course I am eligible to get an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. PGDBO course offers assured admission in ICICI Bank? Can Education loan facility be availed for this course? From which bank?
  2. Which is more preferable, either PGP at IILM(Gurgaon) or Post Graduate diploma in Banking operations(PGDBO) at IFBI(Bhubaneshwar)?
  3. Procedure to apply for Education loan to study PGD in Banking Operation at IFBI?
  4. Can I apply for IGBI PGDBO course?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in I.F.B.I after scoring 51% marks in higher secondary, 49% in Matriculation and 56.70% in Graduation?
  6. Which bank provides loan for IFBI course? Terms and conditions of bank?
  7. What are the courses available in IFBI and their fee structure?
  8. PGDBO is a valid course? Eligibility for PGDBO course?
  9. Which MBA college can I get after scoring a low percentile in May MAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Education loan for BAMS course?
  11. What kind of eligibility banks have sets for co-applicant under an Education Loan Scheme?
  12. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  13. Eligibility for education loan after 12th class?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  15. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  16. Fee structure of IFBI course in Banking Sector? Types of job placements provided by IFBI? Is there any educational loan facility provided by the institute/
  17. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  18. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study Cisco Certificate Internet Expert program?
28th September 2016, 09:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan for IFBI PGDBO course?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue PGDBO course in IFBI. There is no problem in seeking education loan for studies in this institute. Even some banks like ICICI, Axis, etc. have tie-up with this institute, hence it is easy to get the loan sanctioned. You need to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan and complete all formalities as per instructions from the bank to get your loan sanctioned.
28th September 2016, 08:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan for IFBI PGDBO course?

To be eligible to get an Education loan from any bank, you have to secure admission in a recognised college. You need to have an admission letter/ proof of admission to apply for an education loan. If the institute you are going to pursue is recognised by banks for offering an education loan then, you can get an education loan by submitting the proper documentation asked by the bank to sanction an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?