2nd November 2015, 07:06 PM
ashutoshshri8

Am I eligible to get admission in I.F.B.I after scoring 51% marks in higher secondary, 49% in Matriculation and 56.70% in Graduation?

Hello
Dear Sir

I would like to know that i have 51% marks in Higher Secondary, 49% marks in Matriculation & 56.70% marks in Graduation. May i get admission in I.F.B.I?
& i will got than after the course which type of job i'll get i mean on which post. Please resolve my query.
Regard's
Ashutosh Shrivastava.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for IT field after scoring 54% marks in Higher secondary?
  2. How many CBSE schools are there in Salem Tamilnadu?
  3. Am I eligible to join IFBI course after completion of Graduation with 45% of marks?
  4. Details about SSC exam? What is the requirement?
  5. Can I do MCA in Oracle?
  6. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if completed Matriculation from Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education?
  7. What is the admission procedure followed for IFBI course after completion of Graduation?
  8. Am I eligible to study Higher Secondary in English Medium if completed Matriculation from Hindi Medium?
  9. In which way can girls join in any of the Defence services?
  10. Can I apply for NDA entrance exam if completed Matriculation and Higher Secondary from Nepal?
  11. Am I eligible for IFBI programs if I am currently doing my Post Graduation?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for English Honors Graduation after completion of Higher secondary?
  13. Am I eligible to study Mass Communication in Post Graduation being a B.A.(History) student who has Media Studies in Higher Secondary?
  14. Admission in any B.Arch college is possible after Higher Secondary from IGNOU?
  15. Fee structure of IFBI course and the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for IFBI having completed Graduation with 45% and Post Graduation with 48%?
  17. Am I eligible for scholarship if I have scored 85.83% marks in higher secondary exam?
  18. Which marksheet is considerable for admission in IIST if CBSE is not conducting Higher Secondary Board exam?
15th March 2016, 05:52 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in I.F.B.I after scoring 51% marks in higher secondary, 49% in Matriculation and 56.70% in Graduation?

Yes, you will be eligible to get admission in I.F.B.I after scoring more than 50% marks in Graduation.

The full form for IFBI is Institute of Finance,Banking and Insurance.

The courses offered by IFBI are

Diploma in Banking Sales (DBS)

Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB)

Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO)

Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Banking (PGDRB)

The eligibility criteria for the IFBI courses are as under:-

-The qualification required is graduation with minimum 50% marks for different courses offered by IFBI.

-The age limit to apply for different courses offered by IFBI are

For Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO), Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB+) and Diploma in Banking (DIB) courses,the age should not be more than 25 years.

For Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Banking (PGDRB) the age should not be more than 24 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?