7th June 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What kind of eligibility banks have sets for co-applicant under an Education Loan Scheme?

Can anyone of you tell me what is the eligibility criteria, the bank has been set for the co-applicant under an Education Loan Scheme? I am eagerly want to take an Education Loan so that I can further study MBA. But I am totally unaware of co-applicant eligibility.

Related Questions:
  1. Why Banks adjoin co-applicant under Education Loan Scheme?
  2. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  3. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  4. How can I compare an education loan scheme of different banks?
  5. Names of banks which provide education loan to pursue CA course?
  6. Financial assistance to complete BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  8. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  9. Schemes provided by Banks for Education Loan to study in B.Tech?
  10. Nationalized Banks Education Loan schemes to study B.Tech in UK?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  12. Can I become a co-applicant against an Education Loan for my brother's education?
  13. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study B.Tech in Assam? Eligibility to apply?
  14. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  17. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  18. List of Banks offering an Education Loan with best interest rate & processing scheme to study MBBS in United States?
8th June 2016, 04:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What kind of eligibility banks have sets for co-applicant under an Education Loan Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me what is the eligibility criteria, the bank has been set for the co-applicant under an Education Loan Scheme? I am eagerly want to take an Education Loan so that I can further study MBA. But I am totally unaware of co-applicant eligibility.

The applicant’s father or mother is mostly the co-applicant in education loans. The salaried individuals are treated as co-applicant. They should be working in state or central government or private or public sector undertakings etc. The minimum age of the co-applicant should be 21 years and the maximum age at the time of loan maturity should be less than 60 years. The co-applicant should have good employment record with minimum 2 years in employment and at least 1 year in the current organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?