16th January 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for ICWAI course?

Hi everyone, I am confused whether I will get an education loan or not for my ICWAI course from Oriental Bank of Commerce. Can I know that whether I am eligible or not to take an education loan from this Bank for this course?

22nd January 2019, 08:20 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for ICWAI course?

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for pursuing ICWAI course. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in any recognised college/ university through entrance examination/ merit based selection process are eligible to apply for an education loan. You can apply for an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the bank official website http://www.obcindia.co.in.
25th February 2022, 05:03 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for ICWAI course?

Eligibility to get an Education Loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce for Vocational courses:-

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for pursuing vocational courses.

Candidates who have a secured admission to higher education course in any recognised college/ university through entrance examination/ merit based selection process are eligible to apply for education loan.

You can apply for an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the bank official website.

http://www.obcindia.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?