27th January 2019, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan for an SC student to study BSc(Information Technology) course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard and I want to study BSc(Information Technology) after completing my 12th. But I comes under SC category. l want to get an education loan. So, am I eligible or not? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

4th February 2019, 08:03 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan for an SC student to study BSc(Information Technology) course?

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan for pursuing B.Sc (Information Technology) course being a SC candidate. Education loan will be offered to all the candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university irrespective of the category. So, after securing admission to B.Sc (Information Technology) course in a recognised college/ university, you are eligible to apply for an education loan.
4th February 2019, 12:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan for an SC student to study BSc(Information Technology) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard and I want to study BSc(Information Technology) after completing my 12th. But I comes under SC category. l want to get an education loan. So, am I eligible or not? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

Eligibility to get an education loan for an SC student to study BSc (Information Technology) course is given below:

>> Aspirant should be an Indian citizen

>> Aspirant should have secured admission to the course through an entrance test or merit based selection process

>> Aspirant should have obtained admission in a college recognized by UGC or Government or AICTE

>> Aspirant should have decent academic marks

>> Aspirant should provide the necessary documents and security
5th February 2019, 09:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Being an SC student, you are definitely eligible to get an Education Loan to study BSc(Information Technology) course. Bank education loan is applicable for students belonged from all categories who have a secured admission to approved courses in any recognized institution/university. Just make sure you must have a secured admission to BSc(Information Technology) course in recognized institute after completing 10+2 or equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?