31st May 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Education Loan for studying BTech in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hello everyone, I want to know that I can get help from any Bank regarding Education Loan if I want to study my BTech program in Jamia Millia Islamia? I want to do BTech in this institute so I want to know about the Bank Education Loan eligibility.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BBA at Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. Relaxation available to get BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for an OBC candidate? -- [New]
  6. Cutoff for jamia millia islamia btech? Marks required to get electronics stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in Intermediate Bihar Board to study BTech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  9. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. Can I get lateral BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia being a Diploma Mechanical holder?
  11. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  12. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to study Master of Fine Arts(Applied Arts) in Jamia Millia Islamia for BFA student of Delhi University?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  15. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  16. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  17. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
10th June 2018, 09:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Education Loan for studying BTech in Jamia Millia Islamia?

To be eligible to get an education loan for studying B.Tech course in Jamia Millia Islamia, you should have secured admission in a recognized college/ university. To apply for an education loan, you can visit the respective bank official website or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch. You have to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
15th June 2018, 09:29 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Education Loan for studying BTech in Jamia Millia Islamia?

To be eligible to get an education loan for pursuing B.Tech course in Jamia Millia Islamia, you should have secured admission in B.Tech course in Jamia Millia Islamia. You can apply for an education loan directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the respective bank official website. You have to submit the documents like Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, Admission Letter, etc., to bank for processing your education loan application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?