18th March 2018, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BBA at Jamia Millia Islamia?

I want to do BBA from Jamia Millia Islamia. I just want to know that if I secure admission for this course then I can get Bank Education Loan or not? Because I won’t be able to study by my own expenses so I need Bank Education Loan for this.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Education Loan for studying BTech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  3. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  5. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  6. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. Possibility to study M.Sc(Biophysics) in Jamia Millia Islamia for a candidate who has completed BSc(Physics) from IGNOU?
  9. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  10. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. Detailed admission procedure to study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  14. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. Pocedure to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study engineering for the citizen of Oman? Seats reserved for NRI students?
  16. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information about Childhood Care & Education Diploma course offered in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. Am I eligible to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if studying B.Sc(Computer Science)?
26th April 2018, 04:30 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BBA at Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do BBA from Jamia Millia Islamia. I just want to know that if I secure admission for this course then I can get Bank Education Loan or not? Because I won’t be able to study by my own expenses so I need Bank Education Loan for this.

Yes, you can get bank education loan to study BBA at Jamia Millia Islamia. You have to contact any nationalized bank branch near your permanent residence for applying an education loan. You have to submit the documents like Address Proof, ID Proof, Age Proof, PAN Card of the Student and Parent, Income Proof of Parent (Bank Statement / IT Returns), Admission Letter, Fee Schedule, Mark Sheets, etc. Education loans are offered to students on the basis of academic performance, future employability of the course, college you got admission, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?