4th December 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in Infosys, Amdocs and TCS with the mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Hello
Can I get a job in TCS,Infosys, Amdocs with 60.80% in 10th,
58.33 in 12th,73% in BSc(computer Science),
63% in MCA upto 5th semester.
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
  2. Can I get a job in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after passing 10th and 12th with 63% and 59% respectively?
  3. Date of off campus placements of Accenture, Wipro, TCS, Amdocs?
  4. Will I be able to get placed in Amdocs if pursuing PGDAC and having gaps in academics? -- [New]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for Infosys?
  6. Can I sit for wipro, infosys, TCS and other campus placement having secured 61% in 10th,70% in 12th,65% in B.TECH and also having 2 years gap in my academics?
  7. In which IT companies can I get after scoring 81.6% in 10th,56% in 12th
  8. Can I apply for TCS, Infosys and other companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CS?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for freshers in TCS recruitment drive?
  10. Eligibility criteria of TCS, Infosys, Mahindra, Accenture and Wipro?
  11. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or any other IT company?
  12. TCS or Infosys: Better company to work with?
  13. What are the jobs for Civil Engineers in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys
  14. Can I get job in Amdocs if secured 62.76% aggregate till B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester? -- [New]
  15. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for getting job in Tech Mahindra, Birla softy, Wipro, Infosys and TCS? I've secured 71% marks in 10th, 76% marks in 12th and 63% marks in B.Tech
  17. Minimum requirements and percentage required for a B.Tech fresher to get placed in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS and MNC's? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility criteria for TCS, Infosys for MCA candidates?
5th December 2014, 08:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Infosys, Amdocs and TCS with the mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Can I get a job in TCS,Infosys, Amdocs with 60.80% in 10th,
58.33 in 12th,73% in BSc(computer Science),
63% in MCA upto 5th semester.
please reply as soon as possible
No, you are not eligible for TCS,Infosys and Amdocs.

TCS, Infosys and Amdocs are reputed international companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS,Infosys and Amdocs are,

TCS,Amdocs= 60%

Infosys=65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS,Infosys and Amdocs recruitment.

Process of TCS,Infosys and Amdocs recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

Pattern for written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning
2. Verbal ability
3. Technical section

www.amdocs.com/

www.tcs.com/

www.infosys.com/
5th December 2014, 09:10 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Infosys, Amdocs and TCS with the mentioned percentage in overall academics?

In order to attend for Infosys, you need to have 68% in graduation and minimum 6% in 10th and 12th. As, you do not have 68% in graduation, you are not eligible for Infosys Recruitment.

TCS and Amdocs asks for 60% in graduation and 55% to 60% from 10th to inter and you are eligible for both the companies.

Prepare well and do well in those two companies.
17th October 2019, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

A person having career break of 3 years. Are they eligible for Amdocs
1st December 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing Mca.,In my academics 10th in 62% 2 in 55% ug in 75% am i eligibility for tcs Accenture infosys
4th October 2021, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I have a year gap between 10th and 12th..and i had completed my graduation on time.. am i eligible for amdocs recruitment?
11th March 2022, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Hello
Can i get a job in Infosys, TCS and Amdocs
with 88% in 10th, 89% in 12th and 79% in Bsc(PMCs).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?