22nd June 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Any scholarship being conducted by Indian Government for students to pursue MBA in UK?

i have completed my graduation and now i want to go uk for mba. Is there any scholarship exam being conducted by the indian government. If yes. I would like to know about all the necessary details of the exam.
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  2. Total marks available in MAT and GMAT? Difference of both?
  3. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  4. What is KVPY scheme? What is the requirement to fill the form?
  5. Can i pursue Engineering in IT field on the basis of scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to government scholarship is availed to SC/ST students for MBA in Uttarakhand?
  7. Which Scholarships are provided to a 12th passed from M.P board with 90%, KVPY qualified and scored 718 rank in JEE Advanced?
  8. To study in Abroad will I get government sponsored scholarship?
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  10. Stipend offered through NUS MBA Diversity Scholarship to International students? Details of this scholarship?
  11. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  12. Marks required in MH CET for SC to study MBBS in Singapore or any other country? Scholarship details can be grabbed to get admission in abroad? Information about Indian government providing scholarship for Indian students going abroad for studies?
  13. Procedure to get scholarship grant for international students in India through Indian Government Policy?
  14. What is the fee structure and stipend for Ph.D in Hindi in Mumbai University
  15. minimum cbse %Is there any scholarship programme from central Government for poor but meritorious students? How much scholarship has been provided till date?
  16. How can I get scholarship to pursue PhD in Pharmacology?
  17. Can i get education loan only on the basis of my bad economic health?
  18. How to get INSEAD Business School scholarship to study MBA in Marketing? -- [New]
8th September 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any scholarship being conducted by Indian Government for students to pursue MBA in UK?

Is there any scholarship from Indian Government to do MBA in IIM Bangalore?
[email protected]
11th July 2012, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any scholarship being conducted by Indian Government for students to pursue MBA in UK?

i want to do mba frm usa plz tell me abt the scholorship ..hw to gt it nd oll relatd details related to it...
do rpy at "[email protected]"
8th May 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i am a BE student and i want to pursue MBA from usa... is there any scholarship exam in India for this???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?