3rd August 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to apply in Embassy?

what is the eligibility criteria to apply in embassy? how do we apply for it? what is the procedure of recruitment for it and its approx income?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  2. What is the criteria to apply in Germany Embassy?
  3. Eligibility to get scholarship through Indian Embassy for MBA program? -- [New]
  4. What is the criteria for eligibility for Indian Embassy Scholarship? I have completed 12th science with 72% aggregate marks and 85 marks in English
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for Indian Embassy in Germany?
  6. How to apply for a job in German Embassy?
  7. Can Indian Embassy form be filled up online for MBA? Eligibility criteria and minimum percentage required to fill-up this form?
  8. How may I apply for jobs in German embassy? What's the procedure for the same?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for job in Indian Embassy for a 37 years old citizen of USA having completed Bachelor degree from India?
  10. Can I go in Australian for further studies after 10th?
  11. Will embassy allow with an score of 5.5 in IELTS?
  12. How much salary is expected in German Embassy?
  13. Can I get Visa without appearing in any entrance exam if got letter from SPP College, Canada?
  14. How to apply for a job in Indian German Embassy for customer care?
  15. Names of public sectors where I can apply while doing B.Tech IT? When to apply for it and what is the eligibility criteria?
  16. How to apply for off-campus job in Nokia & Siemens? What are the eligibility criteria?
  17. Can I do B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after passing BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
18th June 2015, 12:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply in Embassy?

** Eligibility criteria to apply in Embassy as given

1. You must have passed +2 from any recognized institution.

2. Minimum marks in your +2 and English should be 60% separately.

3. Age limit is fixed to 17-22 years.

4. The Selection is based on the Applicant's Academic Record and Performace in Interview.

==> The exam will contain two stages:

1. Preliminary Examination

* This will contain the objective questions

2. Main Examination

* It consists of written test & an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?