29th December 2011, 12:03 AM
prasiddhi peela

Is there any scholarship available in MBA program through MAT?

is there any scholar facility in mba through mat.if so, please give information to get scholarship

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges where I can get admission for MBA program after scoring 77.34 percentage in MAT?
  2. Can i use my MAT score to join MBA program in Gas and Petroleum engineering?
  3. Does IIPM offers scholarship to study MBA? -- [New]
  4. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  5. Colleges offering scholarship after scoring 96.98% in Feb MAT? I am interested in International Business Course
  6. Eligibility to get scholarship through Indian Embassy for MBA program?
  7. How to get admission in MBA through MAT?
  8. Can I go for M.Phil or Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBA in Marketing? How to apply for Ph.D course with Scholarship program? Which subjects I should choose for this?
  9. How is UPES Dehradun for MBA IT program?
  10. From where to download IGRUA form? Previous years papers and study material? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  12. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Com course with 55% from Goa University?
  13. How to get admission in BITS Mesra MBA program?
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in any universityof UK for Ph.D program with scholarship?
  15. How may I seek admission in top universities for MS after passing B.Tech with 63% marks?
  16. Distance learning courses which I can take up while after passing my B.Tech?
  17. How may I get scholarship for distance learning MBA program in Madurai Kamaraj university?
  18. Total fee for MBA in AMU? How to get Muslim scholarship there to fund education?
22nd July 2012, 07:31 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available in MBA program through MAT?

I can undestand why you are looking for scholarship in MBA. The B Schools in India are increasing becoming out of reach for common man. Some of the top B-Schools are charging as much as Rs 15 Lakh for the MBA course which of course is not a small amount. Not every MBA aspirants can afford to pay such a huge amount therefore it is natural if one thinks about scholarship or education loan in India to ease the pressure off the parents.

To be precise yes there are scholarships for MBA aspirants in India. They depend on colleges. The requirements of the scholarship varies from B-School to B-School. Sometimes the eligibility changes after every single year. Therefore even though I am pointing out some scholarships for you, it would be better if you contact the college first and ask about current status of these scholarships.

The scholarships are not just limited to your performance in Management Aptitude Test. There are lot of factors, sometimes your performance in 12th board and graduation decides whether you are eligible for the scholarship or not. Anyway here are some of the scholarships you are try to get.

Amity Business School - You will get 100 percent scholarship provided you have scored at least 93 percent marks in 12th board and 80 percent marks in graduation course, whichever it may be. There's also a 50 percent scholarship by Amity for which you need to have secured 88 percent in 12th and 75 percent in graduation.

Indus Business Academy, Bangalore - IBA offers Rs 40,000 in scholarship but you should have 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th and graduation course along with 99 percentile in MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT.

There is another scholarship of Rs 30,000 by IBA where all the requirements are same as above expect the one, you should have secure 96 percentile in MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT.

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad - There is Fee waiver scheme for PGP and PGP-ABM if total family income does not exceed Rs 6 lakh in the last fiscal year.

The same institute offers Full tuition fee is your family income is less than Rs 2 Lakh in the last fiscal year.

Indian Institute of Management Bangalore - up to Rs1.25 Lakh of annual scholarship. Please contact the institute for more details.

Institute of Rural Management, Anand - The National Dairy Development Board offers scholarship to SC/ST candidates. For eligibility contact the university.

There are few other institutes like:

SSN School of Management & Computer Applications

Phagwara, Management Development Institute, Gurgaon

ISB, Hyderabad

Jaipuria Institute of Management

Lovely Professional University

These universities are also offering some sort of scholarships.
22nd July 2012, 08:04 PM
Srikar achill

Yes you have scholarships and educational loans as the fee structure is high.sometimes it also depends on percentage in 12 standard.
22nd July 2012, 09:54 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........
As you are interested for MBA , for this you have to apply for entrance exam under CAT , MAT , XAT & state jee .
From any of this follows you can apply any one entrance.
The eligibility criteria for MAT exam are as follows & details information for MAT.....

CMAT stands for Common Management Entrance test. It is a National Level entrance exam that is approved by AICTE to reduce the burden on students taking so many entrance exams and other individual exams.

Eligibility.....

Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination
Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination .

The list of MBA college which comes under MAT score rank..

Good luck............
26th July 2012, 12:11 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi.....!!!

-->yes,my dear friend schlorships are provided for students.

-->to get scholarship first you have work hard in your studies.

-->because mostly scholarships are provided on the basis of your rank or on your marks.

-->to get the scholarship you have to work hard in your entrance exams like CAT,MAT etc.

-->some of the scholarships are given as follows:-

*IBA provides scholarship 40,000 ,but you should have 60% in +2 and 10th.

* IBA also provides one other scholarship of rs 30,000,but you should have 96% in your CAT,CMAT etc.

all the best....work hard to get the scholarships .....
23rd May 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I have 70 % is 10th and 12th. 60 % is grads. And have a score of 95.64 percentile in MAT. Which are the good B-Schools where I acan get a scholarship based on my marks.??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?