25th May 2011, 04:17 PM
rdaryans

After completing 12th and graduation can I be eligible for Bank PO entrance exam?

I am Nepali citizen, I have completed my 10+2 & Graduation from India, I have been continuously living India since last 11yrs(2000 to till). Last year(2010) I have got scholarship by Indian Embassy of Kathmandu, Nepal for MBA, So right now I am doing my MBA in Bangalore India, I want to prepare Bank PO entrance and do job here. Is this possible for me? If no locate me how it will be possible here, please??
Ripu Daman Singh
Bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. After completing 12th and graduation can I be eligible for Bank PO entrance exam?
  2. Am i eligible for bank PO and Bank clerk exam? I have scored 63.33% in 12th and 54.61% in graduation
  3. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after completing graduation? I have scored only 49% in 12th class
  4. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  5. Am I eligible for bank PO and Bank Clerk exam after scoring 64.33%
  6. Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exam after scoring 56% in 12th and 45% in graduation?
  7. Am I eligible for bank PO entrance exam after scoring 56% in 12th and 60% in graduation
  8. Am I eligible for bank after passing 12th with 68%?
  9. Am I eligible for Bank PO and Bank Clerk exam?
  10. Am I eligible for bank PO and clerical entrance exam after scoring 78% in 10th?
  11. Am I eligible for Bank Po after completing my 8 years service in army? I have got 58% in 12th and 50% in graduation
  12. Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?
  13. Can I be eligible for Bank PO entrance exam?
  14. Can I give the exam for Bank PO after scoring 54% in 12th and 60% in BSc
  15. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having secured 60% in 12th and 65% in Graduation in CSE?
  16. Can I be eligible to appear for Bank Clerk examination after completing 12th with 55%
  17. Eligibility for SSC CGL 2015 and Bank PO exams 2015 -- [New]
  18. Am i eligible for Bank PO exams after 60% and 55% marks in graduation and 12th respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd February 2012, 02:38 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing 12th and graduation can I be eligible for Bank PO entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdaryans View Post
I am Nepali citizen, I have completed my 10+2 & Graduation from India, I have been continuously living India since last 11yrs(2000 to till). Last year(2010) I have got scholarship by Indian Embassy of Kathmandu, Nepal for MBA, So right now I am doing my MBA in Bangalore India, I want to prepare Bank PO entrance and do job here. Is this possible for me? If no locate me how it will be possible here, please??
Ripu Daman Singh
Bangalore

A graduate in any stream is considered for the post of Probationary Officer in Banking Sector in both Public Sector as well as private sector. However the eligibility criteria differs a bit in both the sector.
To apply in public sector bank one must hold a graduate degree. The maximum age limit is 30 years, Whereas to apply in Private sector banks the minimum aggregate marks required in graduation varies in between 55% to 60%. The maximum age limit for the same is 27 years.
If you are willing to join public sector bank you may write Common Written Exam conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The examination is conducted for the recruitment of Probationary Officers in 19 public sector banks participating in the exam. The age limit to apply this exam is 20 years to 30 years. Graduate may write this exam irrespective of marks.
2nd March 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing 12th and graduation can I be eligible for Bank PO entrance exam?

can a nepali citizen apply for a job in Indian Embassy India or do a Nepalese citizen have any special quotas for any of the government jobs?

Mollika
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?