17th December 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue Ph.D in Hindi being a candidate having qualified in NET Exam?

I am a NET(Lecturership) qualified. I want to complete PhD in Hindi. Tell me the process.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission process for Ph.D. course in Organic Chemistry?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed to do Ph.D while doing Government job?
  3. What is the increment benefits difference for candidate getting selected as assistant professor via NET qualified and Ph.D? -- [New]
  4. What should I go for first between Ph.D and Lectureship? Name some institutes for pursing Ph.D with lecturer job.
  5. Registration procedure to study PhD for UGC-NET qualified candidate?
  6. Procedure to apply for PhD program in Ranchi University for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Life Science through Distance Education for a candidate who has qualified UGC-NET in Environmental Science and ARS-NET in Basic Plant Science?
  8. Procedure of doing PhD after qualifying JRF?
  9. Admission process in Ph.D. under Organic Chemistry stream?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Hindi if completed M.A.(Hindi) and B.Com?
  11. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  12. Can I get admission in PhD in Hindi course if secure 50% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Best university to study PhD in Hindi for M.Phil candidate in India? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Hindi?
  15. List of institutes which offer admission in PhD course for a candidate who has secured 89.5 percentile in GATE? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Should I have to take permission again for studying Part Time PhD in Hindi if working in a PSU? List of universities and topics for research?
  17. Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who has completed NET-JRF(Hindi) 4 years ago?
  18. List of colleges which offer PhD to a UGC-NET(Life Science) qualified candidate?
27th January 2012, 12:05 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue Ph.D in Hindi being a candidate having qualified in NET Exam?

The procedure to pursue the programme of Ph.D in Hindi varies from institution to institution. Generally to pursue the programme of Ph.D in Hindi, the minimum eligibility required is a MPhil Degree in relevant subject with 55% aggregate marks or Master's degree or an equivalent degree from a recognised Institute. There is an entrance test conducted by the respective institution followed by a seminar to get admission for the Ph.D programme.
1st February 2012, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to pursue Ph.D in Hindi being a candidate having qualified in NET Exam?

i have done my p.g in hindi with 58% so i want to know that if i get admission in mphil hindi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?