28th December 2016, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?

Hello sir, I want to study BBA and fees for this course is 2.5 lakh. So, I am looking to apply for an education loan fro it. Please tell me which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan

Related Questions:
  1. How many banks are associated with State Bank of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do to get an education loan of 2 lakh rupees from Dena bank?
  3. What will be the installment and terms & condition of an education loan of amount 4 lakh of Punjab National Bank?
  4. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  5. When are the IBPS exam results going to be declared in February?
  6. How to approach the bank to reduce the repayment of education loan amount? Should I consult to Education Minister of the state?
  7. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  8. Details of Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank to study MS in US?
  9. Can I get increased amount if my college fee is increased having sanctioned Education Loan of Rs. 3.6 Lacs from State Bank of Patiala?
  10. Details of various Education Loan schemes offered by Punjab National Bank? Eligibility to apply?
  11. Interest rate charges under State Bank of Patiala Education Loan for MS course in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?
  12. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore?
  13. Details of Interest rates for Education Loan of Punjab National Bank?
  14. Can B.Tech student apply for an education loan while studying? Which bank should I choose for it?
  15. Procedure to get an education loan of 4 lakh from Syndicate Bank? -- [New]
  16. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study Mechanical Engineering through KIIT?
  17. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  18. How to get financial help for pursuing MBA after B.Com?
31st December 2016, 07:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?

State Bank of Patiala is a better option as compared to Punjab National Bank provided its branch is near your residence. Otherwise you should go for Punjab National Bank. This is because if the branch is near your residence, you can contact the branch easily without much trouble and it also makes loan processing faster. State Bank of Patiala is a better choice as compared to Punjab National Bank because it offers lower rate of interest as compared to Punjab National Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?