24th October 2017, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

How much amount of education loan Canara Bank grant with and without security? What is the process to mortgage securities?

I am willing to apply for an education loan in Canara Bank so, give me details about amount permissible without security and with security? What is the process to mortgage securities?

Related Questions:
  1. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  2. Can I mortgage my land to get an Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  3. Chances to get education loan of 15 lakh without security? How much amount I can get without security?
  4. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  5. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Chances to get education loan without mortgage? Maximum amount and best bank for it?
  7. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  8. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary?
  9. How to apply for education loan at Bihar State Co-operative Bank? Maximum amount they can grant without security?
  10. What should I do if bank refuses to grant me education loan against agricultural land?
  11. Collateral Security is available under Education Loan scheme of Canara Bank?
  12. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  13. Which bank can grant an education loan of 1 lakh without any security and collateral to study CA course? How much interest will it charge?
  14. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  15. How much amount SBI can grant as an education loan without interest and security?
  16. Canara Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study Abroad? -- [New]
  17. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
24th October 2017, 09:57 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount of education loan Canara Bank grant with and without security? What is the process to mortgage securities?

You can get an education loan of Rs.4 lakhs from Canara Bank without any security. You should have secured admission in any course from a recognised university to be eligible to apply for an education loan. To get an education loan of more than Rs. 4 and 7.5 lakhs, you have to submit third-party guarantee or collateral security documents to bank for processing your education loan.
24th October 2017, 10:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount of education loan Canara Bank grant with and without security? What is the process to mortgage securities?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Canara Bank, you should have secured admission in any eligible course in a recognised institute. No security is required to get an education loan upto Rs. 4 lakhs. For an education loans from Rs. 4 lakhs to Rs. 7.5 lakhs, your parents needs to be joint-borrowers and for an education loan greater than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, the Collateral security for related to property need to be submitted for bank for processing your education loan. If all the documents submitted by you are verified and found correct, your education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
25th October 2017, 04:02 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Those candidates who have secured admission in any course in a recognized university, are eligible to get an education loan of upto Rs.4 lac from Canara Bank without any security.
In order to get education loan of more than Rs.4 lac to upto Rs.7.5 lac, you need to submit collateral security documents to the bank. And to get education loan of even more than Rs.7.5 lac, you need to submit collateral security of property along with a third party guarantor. After verification of your submitted documents, your education loan will be sanctioned within a fortnight.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?