15th June 2013, 06:38 PM
rajaniliza

Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?

WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES OF ADMISSION TO B.Sc AGRICULTURE?WHICH ENTRANCE TEST I HAVE TO WRITE?WHICH IS THE BEST COLLEGE IN KARNATAKA? WHAT IS THE FEE ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  3. Date of B.Sc Agriculture and Horticulture counselling? Which exam to write?
  4. How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?
  5. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  6. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam? -- [New]
  7. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  8. Procedure to get admission in BSc Agriculture(Hons) in Khals College Amritsar?
  9. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  10. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  11. Which entrance to write to join Agriculture BSc?
  12. Procedure to take admission in BSc Agriculture?
  13. What is the admission procedure, fee structure in BSc Degree in Agriculture University Palampur
  14. What is the procedure to get admission after 12th for BSc Agriculture?
  15. How to write ICAR entrance exam for Agri business management? I am doing final year Agriculture(BSc)
  16. How can I become a district collector? I am studying BSc Agriculture
  17. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  18. Can I get selected to write IFS entrance exam after completing BSc?
26th August 2015, 11:36 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?

B.Sc Agriculture stands for Bachelor of Science with Agriculture and as the name suggest it is bachelor degree course of three years. This course has a very bright scope in the agro-based nations like India

For pursuing the same course from government colleges which are known for their quality education you have to clear AIEEA-UG held by ICAR.

ICAR stands for Indian Council of Agriculture and research and it conducts AIEEA-UG once every year. The eligibility required for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* Your age must be within 17 years to 23 years by the 31st August of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination. Age relaxation of 5 years are provided to SC/ST and PH candidates.

* You must have a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics/Agriculture with at least 50% aggregate in each from a recognized board of education. Relaxation of 10% marks is provided to the SC/ST and PH candidates.

--> If you have Mathematics in your 12th class then you are eligible for joining the technical core of B.Sc agriculture.

For details about the syllabus, question pattern, tentative dates of next AIEEA-UG you can log on to the official website of ICAR i.e; www.icarexamnet .
12th June 2017, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?

I want to ask can I get admission in jawaharlal nehru krishi vishwavidyalaya jabalpur and I have scored 89.6%in 12th board and 105 marks in mp pat entrance now please reply soon thank you.
14th August 2018, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES OF ADMISSION TO B.Sc AGRICULTURE?WHICH ENTRANCE TEST I HAVE TO WRITE?WHICH IS THE BEST COLLEGE IN Jharkhand?
18th February 2020, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Can i get bsc . agriculture after 2nd puc
I had scored 88%
I also have agiculture land
26th July 2020, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I have take admission for in bsc agriculture can't write any entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?