29th December 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

What's the procedure for applying for entrance exam for medicine?

i am an engneerin student now. i completed puc .. now i want to do medicine... i wanted to do medicine but due to some personal problems couldn take it up... wats the procedure to write my entrance now....? pls do help me out....... thank you .....

Related Questions:
  1. when is the cpt online exam 2010 and whats it procedure for applying? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the applying procedure and fee structure for medicine?
  3. Can I direct go for Final DNB exam after doing PG in Medicine?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy?
  5. When will MCA entrance exam of PU be held? What's the syllabus and applying procedure for the same?
  6. Is it possible to study Medicine after completion of B.Tech? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Apollo Hospital, Bangalore being a BAMS graduate? Procedure, fee expenses, course duration and last date to apply?
  9. How to study medicine in India? I am currently studying in 12th in Dubai
  10. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?
  11. Whether Punjabi University offering Ph.D in Bioinformatics programme? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam available?
  12. Application procedure for Medicine studies in India for Nigerian student? Details of entrance exams?
  13. Procedure to apply for NATA Exam after completion of 12th class?
  14. Date of the entrance test for GDP Pilots? Procedure and eligibility criteria for applying?
  15. Application form dates for M.Com (Hons.) from DU for 2011-13 session?
  16. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 63% in 12th? Procedure and the entrance exam?
  17. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
  18. Whether Tata Medical Research Centre offers PhD in Medicine?
5th September 2012, 07:44 PM
surajm093

Smile Re: What's the procedure for applying for entrance exam for medicine?

First, complete your 12th exam board sincerely and get good percentage in it.
While doing 12th many forums of competition exams are available in december -january month. Then you can apply in it like in AIPMT and AIMS and state medical exams.
Thanks
16th March 2020, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure for applying for entrance exam for medicine?

What certificate do I need to get admission into AIIMS, new Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?