12th May 2015, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for B.Tech through KIITEE? Recommended bank for taking education loan?

Sir,
I want know the fees structure including Hostel fees and mees fees for my son who is appearing to admission for B.Tech through KIITEE? Which bank you recommend?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of B.Tech course along with fee structure for JSS Academy? Recommended bank to take education loan for this course?
  2. In which college can I get admission at Bangalore having 50000 rank in CET? Fee structure of these colleges and recommended Bank for education loan?
  3. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  4. Is it advisable to study BBA LLB by taking education loan from bank?
  5. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in COMEDK? How to manage the fees by taking bank loan?
  6. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  7. Can I get Education Loan for KIITEE?
  8. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  9. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  10. How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil engineering? Upto how much bank can pay as education loan? -- [New]
  11. Cost of Direct admission in IPU and it's fee structure? Is there any bank finance available for education loan?
  12. If the total expense if more then 4 Lacs will bank education loan cover the whole expense?
  13. How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil Engineering? How to proceed to any good bank for Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details of BCA fee structure per annum at IPU? Will bank sanction loan for studying at IPU?
  15. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  16. Is there any bank which can grant my M.Tech education fee expenses?
  17. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  18. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
16th May 2015, 12:46 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Fee structure for B.Tech through KIITEE? Recommended bank for taking education loan?

The fee structure for KIIT University for the courses of B.Tech through KIITEE is about 3.2 Lacs per year.
This includes the Hostel Fees, Mess Fees and Semester Fees and the Institutional Fees.
The best bank to get the Educational Loan for the course of B.Tech is Allahabad Bank.
KIIT University has Allahabad Bank as its main Bank and you will be able to get the loan easily if you are going to take the Loan from Allahabad Bank.
So just make sure that you are able to take the admission first and then you will be able to get the Bank Loan from a lot of Banks.
16th May 2015, 12:15 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for B.Tech through KIITEE? Recommended bank for taking education loan?

KIITEE offers B.Tech course, and the duration of course is 4 years(8 semesters). The fee structure per each semester is Rs.1,10,000. So, the total fee structure will be around Rs.8,80,000. In addition to these fees, you have to pay more Rs.62,000 at the time of Admission, which covers Counselling, Registration, Admission kit, Laptop & Blazer.

Education loan:-
To get education loan, it is better to prefer any government bank like SBI, SBH, because these banks offer education loan with low interest, when compared to other banks. So, I suggest to apply for education loan in SBI or SBH.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?