5th April 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Is hostel charges covered under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?

Dear friends, I am interested to study BTech with the help of an education loan. I want to take an education loan in Andhra Bank. Please let me know that I can get hostel charges covered under education loan of Andhra Bank or not?

3rd May 2018, 09:14 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is hostel charges covered under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?

No, the hostel fees are not covered under Andhra Bank Education Loan Scheme. The list of expenses covered under Andhra Bank Education Loan are mentioned below :-

--> Tuition Fees/ Course Fees
--> Examination/ Library/ Laboratory Fees
--> Caution Deposit
--> Purchase of Books/ Equipment's/ Instruments
--> Any other expenses required to complete the course.
3rd May 2018, 12:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is hostel charges covered under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study BTech with the help of an education loan. I want to take an education loan in Andhra Bank. Please let me know that I can get hostel charges covered under education loan of Andhra Bank or not?

The following expenses are covered under Andhra Bank education loan scheme:

Tuition fee / course fee fixed by Government / Authorities appointed by Government
Purchase of books / equipments / instruments
Caution deposit
Examination fee / Laboratory fee / Library fee
Other expenses required to complete the course

Therefore, students have to contact the Andhra Bank branch to know whether hostel charges are covered under education loan. Andhra Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?