29th January 2017, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in MCA course and total fee for this course is 1.8 lakh. I want to apply for an education loan. Please tell me can I apply for extra money for Laptop too?

Related Questions:
  1. Does cost of laptop covered under education loan?
  2. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  4. Whether Laptop expenses are covered under Bank Education Loan scheme?
  5. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  6. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  7. Procedure to get extra amount as an education loan from SBI? -- [New]
  8. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  9. A B.Tech student who have already taken an education loan can take another loan for personal use?
  10. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  11. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  12. Possibility to apply for an extra education loan to study MBA in distance mode at The Jammu and Kashmir Bank if the past loan amount is for 3 years?
  13. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  14. Can I get an Education Loan to study in IIM if finished B.Tech through an Education Loan?
  15. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  16. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  17. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  18. Is there any problem to apply for an Education Loan for a Personal Loan taker?
30th January 2017, 09:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?

The cost of laptop is included in the education loan scheme. As per the norms of education loan, the cost of laptop can also be covered in the education loan scheme. Hence, decide the education loan amount as per the course fees along with the cost of laptop. You can also include the cost of books,study material, hostel and mess charges and any other study related expense of the concerned course under education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?