14th March 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for bank loan for doing BCA in college with hostel facilities?

How to apply for bank loan for doing BCA in college with hostel facilities? Can someone please help me on this? Am not sure what needs to be done for this. Kindly guide me soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and Loan facilities in BIT Mesra for B.E. entrants
  2. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
  3. Best college for BBA with hostel facilities?
  4. How can I get information about hostel facilities and it's fee structure?
  5. Annual college and hostel fee for MBBS in Lucknow? Which bank generally provides Education Loan?
  6. Can't I avail Education Loan facilities without Guarantor and IT proof?
  7. Is there any bank which provides Education Loan for Hostel?
  8. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  9. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  10. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and list of BCA colleges in India? Eligibility to apply for Bank PO exams after completing BCA?
  11. How can I join BSc Agriculture course? Are there any hostel facilities? What is the qualification for the course?
  12. Facilities in SVNIT college? I want to take admission in 5th counseling in SVNIT
  13. Fee structure of MBBS at KIMS Medical College, Bangalore? Whether KIMS College has tie up with any bank for education loan?
  14. List of the institutes available for handicapped students at Jabalpur? What are the facilities(On education) available for them in hostel?
  15. What is the date of counseling for BSc Nursing in Tamilnadu government? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges with good hostel facilities for Biotech course?
  17. How can I take another Loan for PG course if already took for UG course?
  18. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
27th May 2015, 10:11 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for bank loan for doing BCA in college with hostel facilities?

To apply for education loan, first you should have admission letter from any university/college and you should enquire the admission office to know about the total fee expenses to complete your BCA course. After knowing all these details, you should contact regional bank manager to know about education loan application procedure and required documents. Then you should submit your education loan application along with required documents, then the bank manager will approve your education loan, if you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?