2nd April 2014, 10:49 PM
leena ds

How can I join BSc Agriculture course? Are there any hostel facilities? What is the qualification for the course?

how to join B.Sc. agriculture course? when to join ?
any entrance exams need to be written?
when is the college begins?
hostel facilities is there any ?
what is the qualification for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join for MEC? Are there any hostel facilities?
  2. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. How can I get information about hostel facilities and it's fee structure?
  5. Best college for BBA with hostel facilities?
  6. List of the institutes available for handicapped students at Jabalpur? What are the facilities(On education) available for them in hostel?
  7. List of colleges with good hostel facilities for Biotech course?
  8. Best colleges in Bangalore for MBA in Aviation Management with proper hostel facilities?
  9. Fee structure and Loan facilities in BIT Mesra for B.E. entrants
  10. Best school in Kolkata for XI CBSE with Hostel facilities?
  11. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
  12. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I join BSc Agriculture after scoring 49.545 in EAMCET
  14. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  15. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  16. Top 10 school of kolkata for XI with hostel facilities? How to get admission?
  17. Facilities in SVNIT college? I want to take admission in 5th counseling in SVNIT
  18. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
3rd April 2014, 04:56 PM
kamaladharani

Default Re: How can I join BSc Agriculture course? Are there any hostel facilities? What is the qualification for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leena ds View Post
how to join B.Sc. agriculture course? when to join ?
any entrance exams need to be written?
when is the college begins?
hostel facilities is there any ?
what is the qualification for the course?
mam you can join bsc agri in any government college like coimbatore agricultural university if you get cut off above 196.00
probably if you do not get such a high cut off ,it is advisable to join in any reputed private colleges...there is an all India level entrance exam for agriculture.you can very well apply through that also.there are hostel facilities in agricultural university..Through my point of view,coimbatore agricultural university is the best..thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?