31st January 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MBBS at KIMS Medical College, Bangalore? Whether KIMS College has tie up with any bank for education loan?

dear sir, i want to know about the fee for mbbs seat in kims medical college bangalore hostel fee,admission fee etc...I dont know if the kims has tie up with any bank for providing edu loan.

10th February 2015, 01:20 AM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Fee structure of MBBS at KIMS Medical College, Bangalore? Whether KIMS College has tie up with any bank for education loan?

Fees Stucture:

Tuition Fees:
1. CET Seats- Rs.46,000/- (per annum)
2. Comed-K Seats- Rs.3,57,500/- (per annum)
3. Miscellaneous- Rs.35,700/-
4. Hostel Charges- Rs. 2000(per month)

You can apply in any Bank for Education Loan to study MBBS IN KIMS.
11th June 2017, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of MBBS at KIMS Medical College, Bangalore? Whether KIMS College has tie up with any bank for education loan?

I am expecting 306 marks in neet 2017 and want to study for mbbs in manipal university for that can i get loan in sc category complete 5 year package loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?