25th August 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 86% in Graduation?

Hello,
How can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship after passing my Graduation with 86% marks? Please tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship on 12th basis being a student of B.A. 2nd year?
  2. How can I apply to get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 84.2% in 12th, 81.5% in 10th and studying B.E.?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 75% in 12th?
  4. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 85% in 10th and 70% in 12th being a B.Sc 1st year student?
  5. Procedure to apply in Central Sector Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 98% in 12th Science CBSE?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 97% in 12th and studying in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  7. Why my name is not shortlisted in Provision of Central Sector Scholarship if secured 90.4% in 12th?
  8. When I will get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 86.8% in 12th?
  9. Can I get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 88.60% in 12th MP Board?
  10. How can I apply for central sector scholarship after passing 12th with 91% marks?
  11. When should I apply for Central Sector Scholarship Scheme renewal?
  12. What should I do to get back again central sector scholarship if I have not renewed it again?
  13. Can I get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 58% in B.E. with a backlog in 2nd year?
  14. Can candidates of Kerala apply for Central sector Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get the lost scholarship lost ID back for Central Sector Scholarship Renewal?
  16. How to get the 2nd installment of Central Sector Scholarship?
  17. Last date of Central Sector Scholarship submission?
  18. Unable to renew 2nd installment of Central Sector Scholarship
28th August 2015, 12:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 86% in Graduation?

The detailed notification of Central Sector Scholarship has been attached for your kind reference. Kindly refer to the attachment. The scholarship can be availed for post graduation. You need to renew it if you have been getting it in the past.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MHRD Scholarship.pdf(4.62 MB, 3 views)
File Type: pdf mhrd_renewalform.pdf(18.2 KB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?