15th December 2014, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 75% in 12th?

hello
my 12th percentage is 75..........
so can i apply the central sector
scholarship form for this year????
please let me know immediately
thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 85% in 10th and 70% in 12th being a B.Sc 1st year student?
  2. When I will get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 86.8% in 12th?
  3. How can I apply for central sector scholarship after passing 12th with 91% marks?
  4. When should I apply for Central Sector Scholarship Scheme renewal?
  5. How to get the lost scholarship lost ID back for Central Sector Scholarship Renewal?
  6. When should I apply for CSSS Scholarship renewal?
  7. Can candidates of Kerala apply for Central sector Scholarship?
  8. Can I apply for scholarship to pursue CA programme if secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  9. How to get the 2nd installment of Central Sector Scholarship?
  10. Last date of Central Sector Scholarship submission?
  11. Unable to renew 2nd installment of Central Sector Scholarship
  12. Can I apply for scholarship if I am a student of MBBS who has secured 92% marks in 12th
  13. Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship after securing 89.5% in class 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?
  15. How to take admission in KIMS Hubli through AIPMT? Can I apply for central sector scholarship?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  17. When will I get the Central Sector Scholarship if completing 1st year in June? How to know the transfer status of scholarship?
  18. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
26th December 2014, 07:22 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 75% in 12th?

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for Central Sector Scholarship scheme because it requires minimum of 80% marks in the 12th class. As you had scored 75% marks so that is why you are not eligible for apply for Central Sector Scholarship scheme. Central Sector Scholarship scheme is given to only those students who had scored at least 80% in their 12th class.

Please find the below attached file in order to get detailed eligibility criteria for Central Sector Scholarship scheme.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf guidelines_csss2014.pdf(805.4 KB, 36 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?