14th December 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get Central Sector Scholarship being a B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year SC student?

sir.
i am in gurugram institute of aeronautics, nagpur in 3rd sem b.tech aerospace engg. sir i belong to sc category, i need scholarship for complete my education. sir i was fill the scholarship form in 1st year bt there is no any reply from them. sir i truly need scholarship except that i cant complete my education please tell how can i get the govt. scholarship this year please tell me sir. i am eagerly waiting for your answer, please reply...thank you

25th March 2018, 07:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get Central Sector Scholarship being a B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year SC student?

If you have applied for it in the first year and didn't got any response, then it will be difficult to get any response on the third year too because everything is based on merit.

Hence, you can try but selection will be very tough because if there was any chance, you would have got it in the first year itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?