25th August 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Germany?

Hello Sir,
Please let me know how I can apply and get an Education Loan to study in Germany for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) after my Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan for 50% expense to study MS in Germany?
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Germany if secured 3.96 CGPA in B.E.(EEE)?
  3. How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? -- [New]
  4. How to apply for education loan for perusing MS in Germany?
  5. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  6. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech in Germany after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Germany?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  10. How to study masters education in germany?
  11. Is it easy to get study Visa for Germany? Process of Education Loan?
  12. List of Banks and Financial Institutions which offered Education Loan to study MS in Germany?
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  17. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
28th August 2015, 09:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Germany?

Procedure to apply for education loan :-

- After getting admission call, get the prospectus of the concerned institute.
- Approach any bank close to your residence along with the prospectus.
- Speak to the branch manager stating your education loan request.
- Discuss the various details like terms and conditions, formalities, etc. of the education loan.
- If given positive signal from the branch manager, you can proceed for education loan from the concerned bank, otherwise approach other banks.
- Act as per the instructions of the branch manager, complete all formalities and comply with the terms and conditions of the bank to get your education loan sanctioned.
31st August 2015, 11:29 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Germany?

You need to obtain the prospectus and the fee structure as well as the letter of intent from the University in Germany.
Once you do this you need to apply for the Loan to a Bank of your choice.
You must do as you are said by the Bank Officers.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that will be taken.
You must also show the Income tax return that is filed by the guarantor
Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?