24th August 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it easy to get study Visa for Germany? Process of Education Loan?

Hello Sir,
Myself Deepak sagar Completed my b tech In Mechanical...With 64.5%
SSC With 57.01 and Intermediate with 72.0%
is it possible to get a visa for german.
I'm Intrested to do MS in germany... So, Please tell me about Education loan process also

Related Questions:
14th September 2014, 08:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it easy to get study Visa for Germany? Process of Education Loan?

Education system has been globalized now. It is easy to get VISA for higher studies abroad. You need to comply with all the norms of the concerned company's consulate to get VISA. Apart from this, you need to have your admission confirmed from a recognized German university, be financially stable and need to clear the VISA interview.

Since you have low percentages, you need to score very good marks in entrance exams based on which German universities takes admission which is GRE and IELTS. Apart from that a strong resume, strong statement of purpose, work experience and proficiency of German language will help you in getting admission in German university and getting VISA.

Process of education loan:-
- Approach any bank near your residence preferably where you have an account.
- Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the terms and conditions of the loan.
- Take essential documents like the admission confirmation letter, prospectus of the university, financial status, previous academic background, qualifying exam's scores.
- Act as per the instruction of the branch manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?