17th December 2015, 09:25 PM
Nishat Fatema

How can I apply for a scholarship to study abroad?

Hi, it is me, Nishat from Bangladesh. I belong to a poor family but I have a great fascination to study abroad. In my JSC (junior school certificate) exam I have got GPA-5 and scholarship too.
So, my asking is to you guys can I apply for study abroad? If yes, please kindly acknowledge me briefly the whole procedure.
You know, your one valuable reply can boost up my confidence and I can also believe that the world does not spin on wealth still now.
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks.
Nishat Fatema.

20th December 2015, 11:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a scholarship to study abroad?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely apply for higher studies in abroad. The general procedure of admission is - You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which most of the foreign institutes take admission for the concerned course in which you are interested. Then you need to apply online in the foreign institutes as per your entrance exam scores. There will be resume screening, statement of purpose screening and interview (some institutes) after which they will declare shortlisted students. If shortlisted, you need to prove your financial stability and apply for visa. Most of the foreign institutes give scholarship on the basis of performance in the entrance exams. You can also take education loan to meet the expense of your studies in abroad.
21st December 2015, 09:41 PM
Nishat Fatema

Thank you very much. Can u please suggest me some name of good University for studying Computer Engineering?
30th October 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Please i want to study medicine & surgery can I apply for scholarship to study abroad,i have ssce what are the requirements
31st October 2019, 09:03 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please i want to study medicine & surgery can I apply for scholarship to study abroad,i have ssce what are the requirements
Yes, you can apply for a Scholarship to study Medical Courses from abroad University. Here are some medical scholarships that you can check :-

-> AFPHM John Snow Scholarship
-> University of Auckland John Hamel MacGregor Award in Medical Science
-> American College of Surgeons International Guest Scholarships
-> United Health Foundation/NMF Diverse Medical Scholars Program
-> King’s College London Global Health & Social Medicine
31st October 2019, 06:24 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishat Fatema View Post
Thank you very much. Can u please suggest me some name of good University for studying Computer Engineering?
Some of the top Universities for studying Computer Engineering are :-
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Stanford University
Carnegie Mellon University
University of California – Berkeley
University of Cambridge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?