28th March 2015, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Scholarship without the help of school if secured 87% in 12th Bihar Board?

Friends,
I have got 87% marks in 12th Bihar Board exam.
Kindly tell me where I can go for getting scholarship?
I want to apply for scholarship but my school is not helping me.
Please friends you help me please.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for a female candidate who has secured 92% in 12th Bihar Board? How much amount I will get through scholarship?
  2. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
  3. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  4. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for Haryana State Government Scholarship if secured 83.4% in 12th Board exam?
  6. How can I apply to get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 84.2% in 12th, 81.5% in 10th and studying B.E.?
  7. Can I get scholarship if secured 83% in 12th GSEB?
  8. Application for scholarship after securing 79.6% in 12th board exam?
  9. Can I apply for Scholarship having secured 89.6% in 12th class from CBSE Board?
  10. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student who has secured 92% in 12th CBSE?
  11. Can I apply for Scholarship if secured 91.6% in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  12. List of Institutions for a candidate who have secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  13. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?
  14. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th CBSE?
  15. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship this year if secured 81.6% in 12th CBSE of last year?
  16. Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?
  17. Scholarship for 12th MP Board passed student who has secured 90% marks?
  18. How can I apply for scholarship if cleared CBSE Board exams?
18th April 2015, 06:49 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Scholarship without the help of school if secured 87% in 12th Bihar Board?

You are eligible for the following scholarships scheme. The main aim of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance for all eligible/ meritorious candidates to pursue their higher education.

1. CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME (CSS) SCHOLARSHIP :

* It is offered by ministry of human resource development (MHRD)

* To avail this scholarship candidate should have secured a minimum aggregate of 80% marks in class 12 examination.

* Candidates parents income should not exceed Rs.4.5 lacs per annum from all sources to avail this scholarship.

* Candidate should have secured admission in under graduate course from a recognized college/ university.

* The rate of the scholarship is Rs.1000/- per month for undergraduate courses.

* To apply for this scholarship the institution must be registered under CSS, to check whether it is registered or not go to http://cpsms.nic.in/scholarship/SCHSearchAgency.aspx. If not registered, register it by filling all the necessary details.

2. INDIAN OIL EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME

* To avail this scholarship candidate must be in the first year of engineering from a recognized college/ institute.

* To apply for it go to http://ioclscholar.sifyitest.com/IOCLES14/index.php

3. FOUNDATION FOR EXCELLENCE:

* To avail this scholarship the candidate must be in the first year of the engineering course/ M.B.B.S

* To apply for this scholarship go to http://www.ffe.org/programs/eligibility-criteria.php
21st April 2015, 03:58 PM
arzookumar

Default Re: How can I apply for Scholarship without the help of school if secured 87% in 12th Bihar Board?

INDIAN OIL EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
* To avail this scholarship candidate must be in the first
year of engineering from a recognized college/ institute.
* To apply for it go to http://ioclscholar.sifyitest.com/
IOCLES14/index.php
FOUNDATION FOR EXCELLENCE:
* To avail this scholarship the candidate must be in the
first year of the engineering course/ M.B.B.S
* To apply for this scholarship go to http://www.ffe.org/
programs/eligibility-criteria.php

you firstly go to the official website of welfare department of Bihar then follow the link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?