24th December 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in MBBS with scholarship?

Hi, I am a student of Bangladesh .I passed SSC and HSC both with GPA-5. I want to get admitted in MBBS course with scholarship. How can I get admission and I want to know the procedure also. Please reply.

31st December 2016, 10:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in MBBS with scholarship?

We need to know the country or the institute in which you want to take admission. Once we get that info, then only we will be able to provide you the info regarding the scholarships in which you are eligible. This is because there are numerous institutes across the globe which offer MBBS course and India is a viable option for you. You can comment below with the requisite details post which we will revert with detailed response on your query.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?