7th October 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBBS with scholarship for a candidate who has secured 91.63% in 12th?

Sir,
I have got 91.63% in my 12th Board examination. Am I eligible to have any admission with scholarship in any medical colleges for MBBS course?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 70% in 12th?
  2. Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.Sc and 47% in 12th?
  3. Eligibility to get scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 84.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  4. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad if secured 88% in 12th?
  5. Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  6. Can I get scholarship if secured 94.8% in 12th and pursuing MBBS 2nd year in a Private College being an OC candidate?
  7. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to get scholarship for B.Com candidate of DU who has secured 89% in 12th Commerce?
  9. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  10. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th CBSE?
  11. Scholarships available to study further for a candidate who has secured 90.8% in 12th?
  12. Scholarship available to study B.Pharmacy for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th GSEB?
  13. Scholarship to study Engineering for an OBC candidate who has secured 83% in 12th standard?
  14. Can I apply for scholarship if I am a student of MBBS who has secured 92% marks in 12th
  15. Scholarship to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th and 63% in B.Com?
  16. How can I get scholarship to study MBBS being a 12th ST student?
  17. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 79.69% in 12th?
  18. Scholarship to study Graduation for a candidate who has secured 81% in 12th RBSE?
31st May 2017, 04:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBBS with scholarship for a candidate who has secured 91.63% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have got 91.63% in my 12th Board examination. Am I eligible to have any admission with scholarship in any medical colleges for MBBS course?

Candidates after completion of 12th with 91.63% marks are eligible to apply for various scholarships to study MBBS course. There are various government and private scholarships available for students. Scholarships are offered on the basis of academic performance and family income. A list of some of the scholarships for MBBS students is given below. Candidates can check the details about the scholarships on the website link given.

LIC Scholarship - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for college and university students - Official Website

ONGC Scholarship for SC/ST Students - Official Website

Ishan Uday Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?