22nd June 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

What to do to study MBBS in Singapore with scholarship?

Completed Cbse 2at 93.4% in 2014 and want to continue Mbbs course at Singapore with scholarship. Kindly guide me what to do. I want Studying Mbbs at Singapore with scholarship

14th August 2016, 12:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to study MBBS in Singapore with scholarship?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies with a definite aim. You can definitely pursue MBBS in Singapore. The procedure is stated below.

- You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which admission is done and based on which you can get a scholarship.
- You need to appear in Biomedical Admissions Test (BMAT) along with one English proficiency test - preferably IELTS.
- Once you clear these exams, you need to apply online in the universities of Singapore as per your scores.
- There will be an interview round which you need to clear to get your final shortlisting done. Once it is done, you need to apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?