11th December 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Education Loan for my son’s BS course in USA being a NRI Account holder in HDFC Bank?

Hello Everyone,
My son is studying BS in USA. He got admission and doing his first year. I have an NRI Account in HDFC Bank. I want to take education loan for my son in this account. I would like to know about the process of taking loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA if my father has ICICI NRI Account?
  2. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  3. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study M.A.(Animation) in college which has tie-up with HDFC Bank?
  5. Education Loan to study MBBS in US for a candidate whose father has NRI Account in HSBC Bank?
  6. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  7. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  8. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  9. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  10. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  11. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  12. Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA?
  13. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  14. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  15. Should I have to open Student Account in Bank of India to apply for Education Loan if already have a Saving Account?
  16. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  18. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
14th December 2015, 08:34 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get Education Loan for my son’s BS course in USA being a NRI Account holder in HDFC Bank?

You need to show your sons letter of admission to the Bank as a document.
You also need to become the guarantor for the Loan amount that your son is applying for.
You also need to produce your IT Return for the last Financial Year as a document to the Bank.
Once you are able to do so your sons Loan will be sanctioned.
This is the process that must be followed to get an Educational Loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?