24th September 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Education Loan to study MBBS in US for a candidate whose father has NRI Account in HSBC Bank?

Hello,
I am having NRI Account in HSBC Bank. I would like to take an Education Loan for my daughter who want to study MBBS in US. Please guide me how to get it.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  2. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA if my father has ICICI NRI Account?
  3. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  4. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  7. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  8. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  10. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan? -- [New]
  11. Is it difficult to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course if my father is working in Abroad?
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  13. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  15. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  16. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  17. Whether the Bank sanctioned Education Loan to my Account for study MBBS in Kursk State Medical University, Russia?
  18. Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?
19th July 2023, 10:04 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Education Loan to study MBBS in US for a candidate whose father has NRI Account in HSBC Bank?

• Check your eligibility: The first step is to check if you are eligible for an education loan. The eligibility criteria vary from bank to bank, but you will typically need to meet the following criteria:
    • You must be a citizen of India.
    • You must have been admitted to a recognized university in the US.
    • You must have a good academic record.
    • You must be able to provide collateral, such as a property or a guarantor.
  • Choose a bank: Once you have checked your eligibility, you need to choose a bank that offers education loans. HSBC Bank is one of the banks that offers education loans to NRIs.
  • Apply for the loan: Once you have chosen a bank, you need to apply for the loan. The application process will vary from bank to bank, but you will typically need to provide the following documents:
    • Your application form.
    • Your 12th standard mark sheet.
    • Your income certificate.
    • A letter from your school principal.
    • A property document, if you have one.
  • Get the loan approved: Once you have submitted your application, the bank will review your application and decide whether to approve the loan. If the loan is approved, you will be required to sign the loan agreement and the loan will be disbursed to the university.
  • Repay the loan: Once you have completed your studies, you will need to start repaying the loan. The repayment period will vary depending on the terms of the loan agreement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?