7th January 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

How can i get education loan for studying Business Studies in Commerce?

I want to study Business Studies in Commerce. But my family economic condition is not so good. So tell me if i can get any kind of education loan for studying this course?

9th January 2016, 11:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get education loan for studying Business Studies in Commerce?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue your studies. You can definitely get education loan to pursue Business studies in commerce. You need to approach any bank near your residence to opt for education loan. However, you need to make sure you get admission in a reputed and recognised institute. Have a discussion with the branch manager to know the details of education loan and apply as per the instructions from the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?