26th September 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for educational loan in BBA 3rd year studies?

Good morning sir/ma'am,
i am sunil kumar studying bba 3rd year in dr.narayana college of commerce and science in hyderabad.i commerce 2 years in this college.i paid 2 years fees .but i need to pay 3rd year fees soon.because of family problems i didn't pay 3rd year fee .now i want to apply education loan.is it possible to get education loan in 3rd year.please give solution to my problem?

26th September 2015, 08:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for educational loan in BBA 3rd year studies?

It is quite sad to know that you are facing financial instability due to family problems. However, there is nothing to worry much; you can pay your third year fees of BBA course through education loan. You can take education loan in order to meet the expense of the third year fees. Usually education loan is sanctioned at the commencement of the course, but it can be taken in between the course too. So, approach any bank close to your residence and have a discussion with the branch manager to get your education loan sanctioned and pay the fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?