9th December 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Education Loan to study in a Business School without a guarantor?

Hello Everyone,
I have got admission in a Business School but education loan is required which is not easy task as my parents are retired and without their working I cannot get education loan as, guarantor is required. I cannot put unnecessary burden on them. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech without guarantor being an employee of Infosys?
  2. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  4. Guarantor is eligible to get Education Loan for studying MBBS?
  5. Whether my father can become Guarantor for Education Loan if my brother is studying MBA through Education Loan?
  6. What is the role of a Guarantor to apply for Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I become guarantor against Bank Education Loan to study Abroad for both of my daughters?
  8. Whether a retired person is eligible to become a Guarantor for Education Loan of upto Rs. 7.75 Lacs? Is it necessary to submit any document for a Guarantor?
  9. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  10. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  11. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  12. Banks offer Education Loan to study MBA in Australia without any Guarantor?
  13. Education Loan to study MBA without security and guarantor for an Orphan? -- [New]
  14. Whether Bank pressurize guarantor for repayment of Education Loan?
  15. Is it possible to present my Brother-In-Law as a Guarantor to apply for Education Loan due to my father's death?
  16. Is Guarantor necessary to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to study Master's in Hospitality Management for 32 years old candidate?
  17. Whether my sister become Guarantor to apply for an Education Loan if my father died?
  18. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
12th December 2015, 02:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education Loan to study in a Business School without a guarantor?

Guarantor is one of the essential norm in education loan. SO one needs to have a guarantor while applying for education loan. It is not possible to take education loan of high amount if there is no guarantor. It is not necessary that only parents can become guarantors. Other relatives who have a stable income source or your neighbours can become guarantor of the education loan. If your parents possess properties of good value then, they can become guarantor of your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?