25th June 2016, 11:43 AM
Twinkle5

How can I get my fee refund from Impact Institute of Event Management?

Hi,
I have taken admission in Impact Institute of Event Management in Delhi but due to some reason my dad is not financial strong to submit rest of the fees. I request them to return my fees but they refused to give they said they don't refund any fees but according to UGC if student wants to withdraw the fees they can. Now I am in doubt that this institute is fake. Please tell me what to do?

18th December 2017, 03:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my fee refund from Impact Institute of Event Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle5 View Post
Hi,
I have taken admission in Impact Institute of Event Management in Delhi but due to some reason my dad is not financial strong to submit rest of the fees. I request them to return my fees but they refused to give they said they don't refund any fees but according to UGC if student wants to withdraw the fees they can. Now I am in doubt that this institute is fake. Please tell me what to do?

You have to contact the institute with the fee payment receipts and admission letter to get fee refund. You have to explain them the reason for not joining the course, after getting admission. Many institutions refund the fees if the reason for not joining the course is genuine. Some of them deduct some fees and refund the balance amount. Therefore, you have to contact the institution with a covering letter and above mentioned documents for refund of fee.
23rd December 2020, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get my fee refund from Impact Institute of Event Management?

I have took admission in NIEM Mumbai for PGDEM But now due to pendamic i have lost all savings and even my dad has lost his job. i have called them for refund but they were refusing continuously. I'm in doubt what to do . Because now we don't even have money for survival. In this situation how someone will be able to pay the fees and do studies.??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?