11th October 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue PG course in event management after completing graduation from BMM Journalism

HI,

I am pratik more from mumbai, i have completed my graduation from BMM Journalism and want to pursue PG course in event management, so please tell me one of the best institute of mumbai from where i can admit myself for course. And also tell me scope of event management in india.

29th September 2017, 12:58 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to pursue PG course in event management after completing graduation from BMM Journalism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,

I am pratik more from mumbai, i have completed my graduation from BMM Journalism and want to pursue PG course in event management, so please tell me one of the best institute of mumbai from where i can admit myself for course. And also tell me scope of event management in india.

If you want to do post graduate degree in event management after completing your BMM (Bachelors in Mass Media) in journalism, then here below are details regarding PG degree in event management course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for PG degree in event management is bachelors degree from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of post graduate degree in event management is 2 years.

Institutes Offer PG Degree in Event Management ate Mumbai, Maharashtra:-

1) College of Event and Media, Deccan Campus

2) National Academy of Event Management and Development, Mumbai

3) College of Events and Media, Koregaon Park Campus

Scopes after PG Degree in Event Management in India:-

:- Accountant.

:- Event management.

:- Business development executive.

:- Officer assistant.

:- Customer care executive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?