11th August 2017, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Marks to score in intermediate for getting merit scholarship for OC category student?

What are the marks to score in intermediate for getting merit scholarship for OC category student? Can you please give me the details on the minimum marks I should score? It will be helpful if you can provide me with the complete details soon on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for a merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 918 marks belonging to OC category?
  2. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after scoring 973 marks in intermediate?
  3. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 943 marks?
  4. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  5. How can I get merit scholarship after scoring 977 marks in intermediate?
  6. Am I eligible for Government merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 97 percentage marks?
  7. Procedure to get merit scholarship after scoring 964 marks in intermediate? What are the available opportunities to apply for scholarship?
  8. How to get scholarship for economically backward student with 98% marks in intermediate?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for merit scholarship after scoring 938 marks in intermediate and studying B.Tech 3rd year?
  10. Eligibility to get Merit Scholarship for a candidate with 962 marks in Intermediate?
  11. Is there any merit scholarship for students with 95.3% score in Intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the opportunities to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 964 marks?
  13. Can I get merit scholarship after getting 979 marks in intermediate?
  14. Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 778 marks in intermediate?
  15. Is there any scholarship available for students who scored 97 percent marks in intermediate?
  16. How can I apply for merit scholarship if I got 95% in MEC group in intermediate?
  17. Merit scholarships for a candidate who have scored 99 marks in Intermediate Hindi? -- [New]
  18. How many marks should I score to get scholarship for doing MBBS?
14th August 2017, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks to score in intermediate for getting merit scholarship for OC category student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the marks to score in intermediate for getting merit scholarship for OC category student? Can you please give me the details on the minimum marks I should score? It will be helpful if you can provide me with the complete details soon on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Students should score at least 80% marks in Intermediate for getting a merit scholarship being an OC category student. Many government and private organizations/institutions offer scholarships for deserving students on the basis of merit. Some of the scholarships are given below for OC category students.

Central Sector Scheme (CSS) Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

INSPIRE Scholarship - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

FAEA Scholarship - Official Website

R D Sethna Loan Scholarship - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
27th September 2018, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks to score in intermediate for getting merit scholarship for OC category student?

Can I get merit scholarship with 870 marks in intermediate
14th July 2019, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I have got 8.1 points in intermediate can i get merit scholarship ?
26th September 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I got 948 marks in intermediate then l got merit scholarship or not and also I am belongs to St category
29th February 2020, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I am scoring 899 Mark's in Intermediate I am eligible are not?
18th July 2020, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I have 87.1 percentage in inter i am i eligible to get a scholarship?
30th August 2020, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I got 786marks in intermediate can I apply for merit scholarship b
11th September 2020, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I got 955 marks iam eligible for merit scholarship iam belongs to bc category
24th December 2020, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I got 832 maarks in ipe maa I eligible for merit scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?