17th November 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of Event Management course?

I want to become a event planner after completing my B A course. So please tell me what is the fee structure of the event management course?

Related Questions:
18th November 2015, 12:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Event Management course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become a event planner after completing my B A course. So please tell me what is the fee structure of the event management course?
The Fee structure of Event Management course differs from college to college based on various factors. The fee structure of Government less when compare with Private college. However, the approximate fee Structure will be Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 25,000/- based on the college. The applicant must pay Hostel Fee, Library fee separately.
19th November 2015, 03:29 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Event Management course?

There is no specific answer to your question as as there are many colleges that offers the above mentioned course and as a result of it, it is quite not possible for me to let you know the fee structure of each an every college.

Fee structure however differs from Institutes to Institutes and yes the fee structure in various government colleges is far much lower than those of private Institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?