27th July 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship after scoring 82 percent in 12th CBSE board?

My self Mondakini. I get 82 percent in case 12 board. I want a scholarship. It is very important for me. So, can you please let me know the procedure which I followed to get the scholarship? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

18th November 2017, 04:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship after scoring 82 percent in 12th CBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My self Mondakini. I get 82 percent in case 12 board. I want a scholarship. It is very important for me. So, can you please let me know the procedure which I followed to get the scholarship? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

You have to apply for scholarships through your college or directly. You are eligible to apply for various scholarships offered by many organizations for higher studies. You can find the scholarships offered by the state government in the state government scholarship portal. For private scholarships, you have to apply to them with the necessary details. Many scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks scored in 12th board examination and their family income. Some of the scholarships available for the 12th CBSE Board student are given below;

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?