18th July 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after scoring 82 percent in 12th board?

My self Mondakini. Am I eligible to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after scoring 82 percent in 12th board? Can you please guide me with the procedure? What should be the process I need to follow to apply and get the scholarship? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a scholarship for higher studies after scoring 90.4% in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to go to Canada for doing higher studies after scoring 60 percent overall in 10th ICSE board?
  3. How can I get scholarship after scoring 82 percent in 12th CBSE board?
  4. Can i get scholarship for higher studies after scoring 90.4% in 12th?
  5. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship in MP board after scoring 85% marks in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  8. Is there any scholarship for class 10th students who scores 99 marks in maths MP Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of 10th with 78 percent marks?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for any merit scholarship for higher studies after scoring 7.4 CGPA in 10th standard?
  11. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th?
  12. Can I get scholarship for my higher studies after scoring 84% marks in 10th exam
  13. Am I eligible to get scholarship after clearing my higher secondary examination with 80 percent marks? -- [New]
  14. Scholarship after 93.8 percentage in 12th CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Any way to get scholarship to do further studies after BSc IT?
  16. Procedure to get scholarship after scoring 96 percent in 12th ISC board?
  17. Is there any scholarship exam for mathematics commerce students after scoring 95 percent in 12th standard?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for higher studies after 12th standard?
21st July 2017, 01:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after scoring 82 percent in 12th board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My self Mondakini. Am I eligible to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after scoring 82 percent in 12th board? Can you please guide me with the procedure? What should be the process I need to follow to apply and get the scholarship? Awaiting for the response.

Yes, you are eligible to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after scoring 82% marks in 12th class. Various government and private organizations offering scholarships to deserving students based on merit and family income. As you have scored over 80% marks in Class 12th, you are eligible to get a scholarship. You can contact the college for a scholarship or you can apply directly for a scholarship. List of scholarships available for the 12th passed students with 82% marks is given below;

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for college and university students - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

LIC Scholarship - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?