12th March 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship after securing 76 percent in Class 12?

Someone please tell me that can i get a scholarship after scoring 76 percent in class 12 with science stream by cbse board

16th March 2015, 12:21 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship after securing 76 percent in Class 12?

It will be very tough for you to get any Scholarship on the basis of your marks there is no chance.
You will have to make sure that you are focused and if you give time and attention to your studies if you want to eventually get a Scholarship.
If you are rank holder in your University then you will be provided a Scholarship from the University.
So you will have to make sure that you study to the best of your ability.
If you want a Scholarship then you will to perform this year and there will be every chance for you to win a Scholarship.
Also make sure you take up the Subject of your choice in which you are confident to stand a chance to win a Scholarship from the next year onwards.
18th March 2015, 02:55 AM
bichapoda

Default Re: Can I get scholarship after securing 76 percent in Class 12?

Scholarships are Purely based on your Entrance exams which you need to Crack with Good score to apply for Abroad Universities.

As you have a good percentage in your 12th i suggest you to appear for SAT exam and clear it with good score that you will get seat in top universities with Scholarship.

Firstly most of the Universities consider your Entrance exam Score than your Previous Qualification Percentage.

If your planning for Countries other than USA then you just need to Crack IELTS exam with Good Band (i.e.. More than 6 Band) so that you will get a Sure Scholarship along with the Admission.

Prepare well for the Entrance exam , Practice the Previous papers and crack it well to get a Good Score as its what gonna get you your Scholarship.

Click image for larger version

Name:	download (1).jpg
Views:	92
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	183210
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?