12th October 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the scholarship if I am not able to pay my B.Tech second year fees?

I am pursuing my Btech second year
in my family we are 7 members
my Father&Mother and 3 sisters,2brothers
my family now in critical position to pay fee for me in my college that is why i am asking you to help me for giving scholarship please help me?

15th October 2015, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the scholarship if I am not able to pay my B.Tech second year fees?

If you are not able to pay your B.Tech second year fee then, you can apply for scholarship only if you can satisfy the below mentioned conditions :-

1. You must not be the child of any Government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/. After applying, you need to take printout of application form and you need to submit it in your college along with the enclosures mentioned below :-
1. Epass Scholarship Application Form
2. Aadhar Card
3. Previous year Memo
4. 10th Marks Memo
5. Last 7 years Study/Bonafide Certificates
6. Income Certificate
7. Caste Certificate
8. Allotment Order
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?