1st October 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I repay the loan amount if get job in Abroad after completion of MS?

Hi friends, I would like to know that if I get an education loan for studying MS course in Abroad and after that get job there then how can I repay the amount of the education loan? I am ready to go Abroad for my MS course and there is a placement facility available. I have applied for an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs from ICICI Bank. So, if I get a job in Abroad then how I pay my loan amount?

26th June 2022, 02:59 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I repay the loan amount if get job in Abroad after completion of MS?

One of the easiest ways to payoff education loans early is to pay more. And it can be done by choosing shorter
repayment tenure or loan prepayment.
EMI can be higher , when choosing a shorter tenure .

After getting job abroad , you must save your salaries bigger amount for loan repayment.
For repayment purpose, there are various Government schemes that one can go through.

You can also do part-time job during your studies so that you can easily repay the loan.
It all depends on your savings .the more you save the more you can contribute to repayment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?