16th August 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

How much concession does SBI give if candidate repay whole amount of loan after six month of completion of course?

I want to apply for an education loan of 7 lakh at SBI to study MBA course and want to know how much concession I can get if, I repay whole amount of loan after six month of completion of course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any provision for reimbursement of interest for SC candidate? Possibility to get other concession in repayment amount?
  2. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Chances to repay the education loan amount before completion of course? How much amount I can get as remittance?
  4. What should I do to repay the amount of an education loan of SBI before repayment period? Is it a good decision?
  5. How much time does a candidate get to repay Loan amount by Financial Institution after completing course?
  6. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  7. Whether the State Bank of Hyderabad will get merged with SBI? How can I repay my education loan amount?
  8. What to do if course is not completed due to backlog before repayment period of education loan?
  9. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  10. How to repay education loan of Canara Bank before completion of course?
  11. How can I repay Loan amount after getting job in France through MS course? -- [New]
  12. Whether Bank insist a guarantor against failing to repay the education loan amount?
  13. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  14. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  15. What to do if cannot repay education loan due to Articleship?
  16. Whether bank will sell my house in auction if unable to repay back the loan amount on time?
  17. What will Bank do if a candidate studying MCA with Education Loan doesn't get placement?
  18. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary? -- [Most Discussed]
30th December 2017, 07:15 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much concession does SBI give if candidate repay whole amount of loan after six month of completion of course?

Sorry, but you can not get any type of concession in interest rate from SBI. If you will repay whole amount in one time just after 6 months of completion of course, this will not effect the terms and conditions of SBI.

SBI only provide 0.5% concession in interest rate to girl students in education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?