9th November 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I repay loan amount in Avanse Education Loan if study and get job in Abroad?

If I get an Education Loan from Avanse and going to study MS in Abroad and luckily get job there then how I can repay the loan amount? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  2. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  3. How can I track my loan status in Avanse Education Loan? Maximum loan amount to get under this scheme?
  4. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job?
  5. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  6. Should I mortgage my property to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study Post Graduation in UK? Should I repay the amount after getting job?
  7. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  8. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  9. Do we get loans to study abroad? How much time is given to repay the loan? -- [New]
  10. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  12. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  13. Can I repay the amount of education loan on installment basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  15. Can I get an education loan to study MBA in London? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?
  16. What should I do if am not able to repay the education loan interest during study period? How can I buy some more time to pay the interest later?
  17. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
13th November 2016, 08:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I repay loan amount in Avanse Education Loan if study and get job in Abroad?

You can repay the loan in various modes.

- EMI - In this mode, the EMI amount will be automatically deducted from your account.
- Direct Deposit - You can directly visit the branch and directly deposit the repayment amount.

For more details, please refer the attached document.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Avanse Education Loan.docx(16.0 KB, 12 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?